Gus was the winner of the $100.00 in Chamber Dollars drawing held at National Night Out on August 4, 2015.
In the photo is:
* Charlie Aufenthie with State Farm Insurance
* Gus Condezo - winner of $100 in Chamber Dollars
* Cal Jeremiason with Farm Bureau Financial Services
Not pictured is:
* Randy Wewetzer with Farmers Insurance
* Chuck Fennell with American Family Insurance
National Night Out is a unique crime/drug prevention event sponsored by local donations. It takes place once a year usually in August. National Night Out Campaign involves citizens, law enforcement agencies, civic groups, businesses, neighborhood organizations and local officials from over 15,000 communities from all 50 states, U.S. territories, Canadian cities and military bases worldwide.
NATIONAL NIGHT OUT is designed to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
- Generate support for, and participation in, local anticrime programs;
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships; and
- Send a message to criminals leeting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.