West College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
Main entrance next to the tennis courts (American Legion Field/Park).
Join us on Facebook!
|Wednesday & Sunday||12:00pm-5:50pm|
|Wednesday & Sunday||6:00pm-8:00pm|
|Wednesday & Sunday||4:50pm-5:50pm|
*Water slide will be turned off during evening lap swim hours.
Daily Admission Rates for Marshall Aquatic Center Season Pass Rates for Marshall Aquatic Center
|Daily Admission (unlimited slides)||$5.00||Family of 2 or 3 (Resident)||$100.00|
|Shallow pool only (6 and under)||$3.00||Family of 4 (Resident)||$110.00|
|Adults using shallow pool||$3.00||Family of 5 or more (Resident)||$120.00|
|Observers, all ages||$3.00||Family of 3 or less (Non-Resident)||$120.00|
|Lap Swimming||$3.00||Each additional family member (Non-Resident)||$10.00|
- 190-foot Aqua Trail Water Slide
- Three-pool complex (heated water in all pools): Main pool, diving well, & shallow pool
- Diving well with two one-meter boards & one 3-meter board
- Shallow pool Mushroom & Bubbler
- Playground area for children age 6 and under
- Handicapped accessible
- Concessions stand and shaded patio areas
- Adjoining recreation areas include: tennis courts, baseball field, softball fields, shelter house, picnic areas, playground equipment, trail system along the Redwood River.